Rabu, 4 Julai 2012

O you all you all should sleep a very cute and kind so my pleasure to share a story with you all right ... I am a happy story that is simple even in school or outside school, if my house is right hampehh more ... I am one that is difficult to advise him but if he who asks me, should I be served. I do not like to share stories about my private affairs of others even though my own best friend because I know my friend's mouth I love to open one's mouth and easy to split a secret, so good that I was worried I pendamkan in the hearts though I feel like I burst ... the one I am a quiet and not say much because I lazy hahaha ... although I am a woman, but actually I do not like so gedik and abstinence is the most I see her next gedik me, I feel like vomiting only. If I say the name of slaves who later is going to be good you angry do not have to ... I did a lot of talk but not least so I do not like you people ... so good you people go cebok pnya lu interface for taIk mcam wa da da look ... puihhh

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Asalamualaikum
Sila tinggalkan komen korang ktsini
SATU pun jadilah ! hehe